Offering single-window integrated electronic services to various trade and logistics service providers, Dubai Trade is UAE’s premier trade facilitation entity.
Premier Trade Facilitation
DP World’s online trade facilitation entity Dubai Trade strengthens and supports Dubai’s position as the ideal base for trading across borders, and also complements the Government of Dubai’s Smart Dubai initiative. Dubai Trade completed 19.8 million transactions in 2017 with a growth of 4 percent. Dubai Trade integrates the major stakeholders in the trade and logistics operations including DP World, Dubai Customs, and Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza). Dubai Trade offers a single window to the online services of its stakeholders that include services for Traders, Shipping Lines and Agents, Clearing and Forwarding Agents, Hauliers, and Free Zone Licensees, that include Marine services, Manifest and Cargo handling services, Cargo Clearance and Haulage services, Invoicing and Payment services and Free Zone services.
Exporters & Importers e-Services
- Exporters & Importers can complete all Customs and Ports documentation formalities from the comfort of the office. Dubai Trade offers online services which includes processing of Customs Declarations and online payment of Customs duties and fees.
- Exporters & Importers can also make payment for DP World Documentation charges online for all containerised cargo through Dubai Trade payment gateway “Rosoom”
- To facilitate seamless container movements to and from Jebel Ali Port, Exporters & Importers cther nominate a haulier or generate an e-Token.
- Through Dubai Trade significant cost savings have been achieved by reducing manpower, time and paper.
Clearing Agents e-Services
- Authorized Clearing Agents, by Exporter or Importer, can use any of the Exporter/Importer services on Dubai Trade Portal to clear cargo.
- Many Clearing Agents have doubled their efficiency by using Dubai Trade.
- Hauliers can create e-Tokens on behalf of Exporters & Importers for delivery and pickup of containers to and from Jebel Ali Port. Hauliers can also make online payments for all DP World charges on behalf of Exporters & Importers through “Rosoom”
- The use of e-Tokens by Hauliers has significantly reduced the truck turnaround time within Jebel Ali Port premises and improved operational efficiency.
Shipping Agents & Freight Forwarders e-Services
- Shipping Agents & Freight Forwarders can perform online transactions on Dubai Trade Portal for various services such as Berth Booking, Manifest Submission, Load/Discharge List Submission, Monitor Gate Moves & Yard Inventories, Generate Delivery Orders, Container Release and Acceptance Requests, and many more.
- The use of these e-Services has reduced paperwork and waiting time for the Shipping Agents, Freight Forwarders and their customers.
Free Zone Companies e-Services
- Companies licensed in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) can generate Cargo Gate Pass online for seamless movement of their cargo through the gates.
- Rosoom is the electronic payment gateway developed by Dubai Trade to facilitate online payments and foster adoption of e-Services on its portal. It serves as the sole online payment gateway for major entities such as DP World, JAFZA, TechnoPark, Dubai Auto Zone, Jumeirah Lakes Towers and Palm District Cooling.
- Rosoom supports multiple payment options including credit cards, direct debit by linking to the online internet banking portals of major banks, pre-paid instruments such as e-Dirham and Rosoom Wallet.
- Contact Number: +600 55 55 54
- A 24/7 phone line, email, fax and web support, operated by highly proficient staff to attend to all cases raised by customers seeking help in various service related issues. The centre is fully equipped with state of the art technology to provide efficient service and seamless support to the business community.